Let’s continue this celebration with a fun game! I’m calling it the Spreading Sunshine Challenge. It’s similar to a quick page exchange, except everyone shares a photo of their own and scraps a layout for someone else!! It’s so fun! Here’s how it will work:
- Go to the Spreading Sunshine challenge thread. I’ve started things off by sharing a photo of my own.
- The next person who wants to participate will post a message saying they will scrap my photo, and also post a photo of their own, for the next person to scrap.
- The third person claims the photo ahead of her, and posts one for the next player to use, etc.
- If you want to participate, please “sign up” by claiming a photo and posting your own photo by midnight Sunday night – March 20th.
- I’ll come in on Monday morning, March 21, and grab the last photo.
- When you’ve finished your layout (using 100% WW products), upload it to the gallery, and go back to the Spreading Sunshine thread to post your image for us all to see.
- Keep a large, flattened jpg image, in case your recipient would like to have the full version for printing.
I’ve participated in this type of challenge in the past and it is really a lot of fun. We get to interact a little more with our forum friends, and you might get an opportunity to scrap a type of photo that you don’t normally have – that’s always fun!! Feel free to edit the photo – crop it, make it B&W, or edit it in some other way. And just have fun making a great page for a friend – spread a little sunshine their way!
I’ve posted some more information about deadlines and image and file sharing in the Spreading Sunshine thread. I can’t wait to get this game started!!
I also have some $5 coupons to give out! I’ll pick one random person from everyone who participates in the Spreading Sunshine Challenge (I’ll pick on Monday after sign-ups close), and I’ll pick one person from everyone who leaves a comment below in the next 24 hours!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for more celebration fun!
Edit: Random Comment Winner – There were 20 comments, and the random number generator picked ……. #10, Alice: “What a fun game! I’ll have to see if I can find a good photo. :)” I’ve sent you an email with your coupon code, Alice!