Hello Weedsters! Happy Wednesday to you all. Paula here and I was thinking about scrapping lately. See … I’ve been having this issue … not about what to scrap …. or how to scrap … just “I should scrap.”
But, I can’t seem to get my fingers to my mouse to the computer to actually scrap.
So, let’s do some brainstorming on what to do when you just don’t have the scrappin’ juices flowing.
Here are some tips:
- Look at galleries for inspiration
- Look at your past work
- Browse a scrappin’ magazine or blog
- Read quotation books (you know those books that have all sorts of cleaver quotes in them)
- Look at your past pictures and just scrap what sticks out at you
- Look at someone else’s scrapping books
What else can you think of to help you scrap when you just don’t feel like it?