Weedsters, we continue our celebration of National Scrapbooking Day as we sow some Seeds of Kindness. CT Girls-Tiff, Veronica, Nicole, Marketa, Andrea, and Carol created these seed packets with some of their favorite Weeds and Wildflower kits.
These delightful packets can be used to give a ‘pick-me-up’ for anyone you love. For example, these beautiful packets could be used for many things:
1. Tea Bags – give a dear friend a seed packet with a couple of tea bags and schedule time together
2. Lip Balm – give to a loved one and let them know that each time they wear the balm to think of you
3. Barrettes – give to a niece/granddaughter as a fun little gift to say I love you
4. Gift Card – give to a secretary just to say you couldn’t grow without her
5. Pencils/pens – give to a son or daughter to remind them that sharing with others is good
6. Tickets to something in town – give to a new neighbor to show that they can grow where they are now planted
7. Fun seeds – give to your spouse with a note promising a great date out on the town
Use your imagination (fill with seeds, candy, nuts, jewelry, beads, notes, etc.)– these seed packets can be used for so much, but the most important thing is that they can be used to show someone you care.