Hi, everyone! We’re wrapping up our sale and celebration today! We’ve given out a bunch of quickpages, and we want to let you know that we’d love to see how you use them! So the layout challenge today is to use one of the Sweet & Simple Life Quickpage Freebies that you have collected.
You can simply add in a picture and a bit of journalling, or you can get really creative … turn them, flip them, just take pieces of them and make a whole new creation. I’d love to see how original you can get with them! There were 5 given out this celebration, but also check your stash – probably about 5 or 6 were given out in March during our 3rd Anniversary celebration (those links are no longer active), and those of you who participated in the Spring Guest CT contest also have a whole album of Sweet & Simple Life pages at your disposal.
Here are the details:
- Scrap a layout using one or more of our Sweet & Simple Life quickpages that have been passed out this year.
- Any additional elements/papers added to your creation must be 80% WW products.
- Upload your creation to our Gallery
- Post a copy of the image in the Use-Those-Quickpages Challenge Thread
- Deadline is Sunday night, July 25th, midnight EST (1 week).
I will choose one random participant to receive a $5 coupon to the shoppe! As this challenge is part of our Summer/Designer Birthday celebration, it will not be in the Petal Points system.
And here is one more Quickpage freebie for you, made by our lovely Kelly